- Fast Action Fold Jogger Click Connect Jogging Stroller accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car seats with a secure one-step attachment
- One-second, one-hand fold has an automatic storage lock and is self-standing when folded
- Air-filled rubber tires offer suspension
- This infant jogging stroller features locking front swivel wheel provides an easy transition from daily strolling to jogging
- Lightweight, portable stroller with easy, one-second fold
2015 Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller, Gotham Reviews
This stroller definitely isn’t made with a bunch of cheap plastic. It’s a heavy, duty strolling-machine. There are storage areas with tie downs and compartments to help you better secure your belongings, it’s easy to fold up, and the sun shade is superior to every other stroller I’ve owned. It has a kickstand that allows it to sit in the upright position when folded so that you don’t have to hold it or lean it against the car as you’re preparing things. It’s a great feature that I never thought I needed. Also, we primarily use it for hiking unpaved trails and it more than pulls its weight in this area. The big wheels make for a smooth ride and it remains easy to push even through grass and mud. With all that said, I do have a couple very minor complaints.
1. My cell phone doesn’t fit in the designated spot so it’s rarely within reach when we are traversing rougher areas.
2. This thing is huge. I have to take the wheels off to fit it in the trunk of my Camry and while the wheels easily come off with the push of a button, it still irritates me. Why should I have to take the wheels off every time? Traveling with babies is hard enough! Also, I don’t want to touch muddy tires every time I put this thing in the trunk. I’m a mess by the time I’m done!
3. The stroller is VERY tall. I’m 5’7″ and my husband is 6’2″ so we don’t have too much a problem with this, but I’m fairly certain anyone shorter than I am will be uncomfortable pushing this stroller.
Again, I love this stroller for it’s sturdiness, practicality, outdoor capabilities, and tie downs. It’s a quality product with only a few things in need of slight improvements.
Buy this stroller! (By Toni M.)
I love this stroller! I use public transportation quite frequently and this has made getting on and off a bus super easy! It folds up super quickly, latches itself and then rolls like a suitcase. It is a tad bit heavy if you need to lift it, but I’m up for the workout, lol. Rolls and steers really well and has a bit of suspension from the pneumatic tires. It’s also very large! My husband is 6’3″ and he loves the height! I’m a foot shorter and I feel like I have the BMW of strollers! All-in-all, this stroller is the best I’ve ever had… And I have 4 kids!
Great Stroller! (By Sara W.)
We’ve only used this stroller a couple of times so far but we are loving it! It’s a very smooth ride and a great height for my very tall husband. I love the storage area underneath because I can put my big diaper bag in there and still have some extra room. I looked at several strollers before purchasing this one and the only thing I’d change is to have more of a foot rest for baby. Right now our little one is pretty small so it doesn’t matter but as she gets older that would be a nice feature to have which is the reasoning for 4 stars instead of 5.
Great stroller! (By Janet M Meyer)
We bought this stroller so we could take our grandaughter for walks at the park. It is very solid feeling and seems like a smooth ride. It is easy to fold up. As with all strollers, is it kind of larger and awkward when trying put it in the car. However, I managed without too much difficulty. It has a nice stand for when it is closed. I like that there are trays for the stroller which are included and do not have to be ordered separately. There are two cup holders on the handle. I think we made a good decision!
There are better choices (By Daniel Parsons)
– Several seat adjustment positions
– Folds compact
– Rolls easily
– It’s pretty heavy to carry
– A large cell phone will not fit into the closing compartment
Why we got rid of ours:
– There is a latch that can be pushed down to lock the wheel from turning. It *constantly* falls down on it’s own and locks the front wheel, making it much harder to steer. I’ve tried several things to keep the latch from falling into the locked position, but nothing short of a permanent fix (super glue) would get it to stay.
Great budget stroller (By D. Stevens)
Decided to get this stroller as I was tired of kicking of the basket of our other one. This is a very nice stroller. Our car seat locks in no problem. My only complaints are that the cover doesn’t stay all the way forward and while it’s not really a complaint for me it could be for others but it is heavy. Otherwise folding is very easy and it’s very easy to push.
Great, high quality stroller (By nicole Galante)
Great, high quality stroller. Beautiful colors and lines and pushes/rides like a dream. Very smooth ride for baby and I love the multiple cup holders, snack areas and compartments it has. The one handle fold up is also really nice. The only downside would be if you plan on traveling a lot with this stroller or putting it in and out of the car a lot – it is quite bulky and doesnt fit in our standard size car, only in our SUV.
Very happy! (By Cara)
Really pleased with this. I was really happy with my regular Graco Click Connect Stroller, and I was happy they had one for jogging. It’s got a lot of nice features, folds really nicely, is comfortable even for someone very tall like me, and I’m looking forward to using it for the next few years.