- 30″ width-fits through standard doors, accommodates two 45 pounds children (90 pounds total)
- Recline each seat and adjust each footrest independently of each other
- One-hand fold, huge basket and canopy, removable bumper bar
- Large wheels have sealed bearings making it easy to maneuver, linked parking brakes
- Includes two cup holders for parents and two zippered pockets for phones, wallets, snacks, etc
Best Double Stroller: JOOVY Scooter X2 Double Stroller, Red Reviews
Questions that were answered. (By XannaBaby)
It took me forever to decide between this or the baby jogger GT double. I couldn’t find this in stores but I fell in love with the GT when I test drove it. But it was soooo expensive after taxes it comes out to over 600 dollars. If I really wanted it I could buy it but the Joovy had such good reviews and a huge under basket. UGH! I was undecided!! I said forget it I’m buying this one and buying my oldest daughter a loft bed with the money I saved lol made perfect sense. I love this stroller!!! The moment I walked out the door I was given complents on it. It has great padding and the blue is so beautiful! I had questions that were finally answered after I got it. Here’s my answers
Yes! It can fit through the check out isle at the grocery store. With tons of room to spare.
Yes! It can fit through ANY door way
Yes! It can fit into the trunk of a Kia Soul!
Yes! My kids love it!
Yes! The sun shade is sufficient.
Yes! The belly bar thing is useful!
Although I love it there are some things that would make this the best double stroller in the universe! If the sun shade visor was two separt ones, if the stroller would stand on its own when you fold it. Seriously if joovy comes out with those two things on a newer model I’m going to buy it like a new iPhone, pre ordered and super excited lol
Excellent for price! (By Mama Nikki)
Compared to other more expensive double strollers, this stroller is excellent for its price. I couldn’t bring myself to spend the money on a BOB or the like, so after much research, we found this product. We currently own a JOOVY play-yard and love it, so we knew the quality would be great. I LOOOOOOVE this stroller, and more importantly, so do my three children ranging from 6 months to almost 5 years old! It was super easy to assemble on my own as my babies napped, and is very easy to fold/unfold. It is a double stroller, so there is some weight to it when lifting into an SUV, but it’s totally doable; the front wheels can also easily come off to make the stroller more compact for storage in a car. The stroller has a TON of underneath storage [2 compartments!!!!]; a HUUUUUGE sun shade/visor [a must for me] — although I do wish it was ratcheted and could adjust depending on the light’s direction; both seats fully recline so children can be changed or take a much needed nap in it complete with lots of privacy and darkness [a must for me]; it’s very easy, and FUN, to push, turn, and navigate; and the optional bar is great for my older kids to put their legs up on when their seat is fully reclined to relax and stretch out their legs, too. My almost 5 and 3 year old babies are really tall and when riding in it, their long legs are still far enough away from the front wheels for comfort and safety [other stroller wheels we’ve had would always come into contact with their feet leading to them pressing on the wheel, or getting burned from its heat]. My only *wish* for this stroller is that it had a sturdy plastic cup holder for hot drinks/thermoses [it only has a fish-net nylon one]. Each seat additionally has its own enclosed space and two separate nylon nets for their drinks or trinkets. I’m incredibly happy with this double stroller and can’t wait to take it on more outings!
excellent stroller (By Samantha Mullen)
Awesome stroller for my 6 month old and 4 yr old amazing huge storage and fits in a average sized cars trunk!! Just a bit on the heavy side
Basic, but gets the job done (By Rosalie McFall)
* Fits through most doorways
* Easy to steer
* GIANT basket underneath
* Canopy is one of the largest out there, shade for days
* Plenty of space/pockets for both kiddos
* Zipper pockets behind each child seat are great for stashing phone/camera/wallet for outings
* Belly bar is easily removed for access/storage
* Seats are easy to position with one hand
* One step brakes for the rear wheels
* Easy to fold
* Bright color makes it easy to pick out in a crowd
* 5-point harness is impossible to adjust – my husband and I both had major difficulties trying to get it to tighten; we ended up giving up. It works fine for us but, if you have a runner or escape artist, could be an issue.
* Plastic front (the portion that has the logo) feels very cheap/flimsy
* This stroller is very clearly only made for paved roads/walkways, it is terrible on grass, gravel, etc.
* If your kiddos are different weights, the stroller does list a bit in the direction of the heavier child
* Handlebar cannot be adjusted and is rather short, which can lead you to accidentally kick the brake (I’m 5’2″ and find that I’m OK while on a leisurely stroll, but often have to shorten my stride if I’m trying to move at a faster pace. My husband is 5’9″ and can push the stroller, but would prefer to be able to adjust the handlebar a bit higher)
Overall, we are happy with this stroller as it fits our intended purpose for using it: walks around town, the zoo, and a trip to Disney. We felt that, for the price, it was one of the better options available, and have found that we actually go on more walks because it enables us to be out longer. (I was originally looking at the B.O.B.
doubles, but the price was just too much to justify the purchase.) The baskets under each seat hold everything but the kitchen sink, and there are plenty of additional pockets to go around. I would not recommend this stroller as a jogging stroller, but it’s certainly great for getting around town.
This is very good stroller, especially when kids are in big difference … (By Varduhi Shahbazyan)
This is very good stroller, especially when kids are in big difference of age, my 3 yrs old is very heavy and it was hard to find sturdy stroller which will hold him (60 lb). And my 5 month old. I did so much research and tryed all kinds of strollers and could not find the right one. Finally i dared to try this stroller and I absolutely love it. I purchased one more for my sister she has 1 yr old and newborn. She is so excited to try as well. Thank you JOOVY!!!