- 100% Polyester
- Included in the box are the stroller and second seat; the perfect stroller for first time parents or growing families
- 23″ wide frame weighing 26 lbs with adjustable handlebar, compact one-hand fast fold, 10″ puncture proof aerotech wheels and easy release foot brake
- Full size seat that includes a soft&plush molded liner, a new 5-point safety harness and solid flip out sun visor with UPF 50+ protection
- Stroller main seat can hold up to 44 lbs and second seat can hold up to 33 lbs mounted on the rear and 44 lbs mounted on the front of the stroller. Second seat has 2-positions and can also be used as a parent facing seat for infants/toddlers
- Infant car seat compatible with one or two infant car seats (with use of adapters sold separately) from phil&teds, Mountain Buggy, Graco, Chicco, Maxi Cosi, Cybex and Peg Perego
Best Double Stroller: phil&teds Dot Inline Stroller with Second Seat, Graphite Reviews
Ideal for city parents! (By Amanda)
When I started looking at double strollers this was immediately at the top of my list but at the last minute I ordered a different brand’s double because it was $200 less. HUGE mistake. Now that I’ve been using this stroller I wish I’d actually gotten it as the stroller for my first since it can flex down to a single or up to a double.
The wheel configuration combined with tiny foot print (length and width) make this stroller great in tight spaces and easy to maneuver. Think one handed opening a door/getting around tourists walking 3 abreast for no good reason/navigating tiny restaurants/entering and exiting apartments. It is also comfortable enough for a long day out, both my baby and toddler can nap and because of the handle bar height I don’t mind pushing it long distances. Most importantly, it can be used for a newborn and a toddler.
100% worth the money.