- Stadium style seating holds up to 75 pounds (combined weight)
- 1 hand, 2 position recline, two padded 5-point safety harnesses with easy pop buckles, padded bumper bar, rear seat footrest, and front seat adjustable calf rest
- Two large canopies adjust independently with rear peek-a-boo window to help block 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Parent cup holder, rear storage pocket, and large storage basket
- One handed fold with auto lock and convenient carry strap
Best Double Stroller: Summer Infant 3D Two Double Convenience Stroller, Gray Squared Reviews
very easy to set up (By TonyWell)
Pros: So i just received my summer Infant 3d two stroller today, very easy to set up, folding and opening with no issues at all. Both seats especially the back one offers a good amount of leg room, my 4 years old fits in it fine and have plenty of room. It is very easy to maneuver around. Also I can’t stress enough about the fact that it is SUPER SUPER light compare to so many double strollers out there. Pricing is excellent (hint hint: got it at a retail store with 20%off discount of the retail price)
Cons: Seats are not removable and my kids are not the cleanest when they eat! Fabric of the seats is a light gray, it’s a great fabric but stains will be on it soon I am sure.
And last, the handles are wayyyy too High, for a short girl like me (5 feet high), I wish there was an option to adjust the height. I can still drive the stroller fine but my hands / arms seats high and gets tiring at some point I guess.
But overall it is a Fantastic product and I am glad I got it!
Convenience Stroller – literally. (By Jordan A Clark)
We got the 3D Lite for our daughter and it has been amazing. We had twins over 6 months ago and we have waited to purchase a twin stroller until we could get this one. It came in today and it’s the same quality/convenience we have come to expect.
– light weight
– tall height (its a pro for a tall dad like me – maybe not for you if you’re a little shorter)
– storage space
– stadium seating
– None that I can think of!
Love this stroller (By ezk_bas)
Love this stroller. And I’ve had many–this is light and easy to use.
But I do have a Con about the product–I don’t get how my child could use the front foot rest it seems to be behind the seat