- For use from birth to 50 lbs
- Compatible with Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seats
- Premium styling featuring luxurious fabrics and anodized aluminum frame
- Multi-position, flat-recline seat with “Memory Recline”
- Parent and child cup holders, large storage basket and easy one hand fold; Multi-position leg rest, large reversible canopy and all wheel suspension
Chicco Standard Stroller Chicco Cortina Magic Stroller Rattania Reviews
For Infants (By t hahn)
Chicco is a top brand stroller, its great for babies and small toddlers! The seat turns in to a bassinet, you wont be able to have a toddler nap in this stroller as about 2 inches of the seat back folds up creating a wall type ordeal that can not be undone, hence your loosing seat space and a toddler an not nap in this stroller. Though it is great for babies, has a 5pt harness, removable tray, cascading canopy, peekaboo windows, decent sized basket, adjustable handle height, and comfortable seat…. its just not for any child over the age of 12/18 months.
Seat back I roughly 15 inches. This does take the chicco infant seats so they will snap right in and be safe.
The stroller pros:
1) is very easy to manuver even with one hand
2) has adjustable footrest
3) full recline
4) breaks and ability to lock front wheels
5) nice parent tray
The storller cons:
1) folds very very large. I can hardly fit it in my Toyota Corolla trunk.
2) when it folds, the contents of the basket fall out. Can’t keep a spare blanket or anything else in there that you’d want to stay in the stroller
3) the child’s tray isn’t flat, so if you want to put a juicebox or anything that would require a flat surface, you are out of luck
4) the canopy is much too small and it’s pointing upward providing very little protection
According to the user’s manual, the leg rest has 3 positions that are supposed to lock in place. It does NOT, the first upright (straight up/vertically) locked in place. The horizontal and straight down (just like in the picture) does NOT lock in place, it can be flap up and quite flimsy. Whenever you call chiccousa for the discrepancy in the user’s manual, your answer will be “it is supposed to be like that”. Go to the store to see if you like it first before buying this item. Otherwise, you will be disappointed.
Five Stars (By Carmen Schroeder)
We love it.