- The Chicco Bravo Trio System provides three unique modes of use to adapt to your baby’s changing needs.
- Removable Seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the KeyFit
- Multi-position reclining seat and all wheel suspension for baby’s comfort
- Features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact folded position
- Includes a convenient parent tray with storage and cup holders
Chicco Travel System: Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System, Papyrus Reviews
Best Travel System (By Kris)
I am so glad my wife and I bought this travel system. We are first time parents and were overwhelmed with choosing between the numerous different car seats and strollers. We were about to buy a much more expensive travel system ($1500), when we came across the Chicco Bravo. It has just about every feature that the more expensive systems had and then some.
Set up of the system took no more than 20 minutes and was very easy to accomplish. Once set up, my wife and I started to play with it to see how easy it was to fold it up and then put it back together. IT COULDN’T POSSIBLY BE EASIER. With a single hand you can collapse the stroller and have it ready to stow away. Even better is the weight. We were in stores every weekend playing with different travel systems and none of them were as easy to manipulate or as light weight as the Chicco Bravo. The weight was a big concern for us and was the reason we held out on some of the higher end travel systems. With the Bravo, my wife and I can easily lift the stroller into the back of our truck or SUV with no problem.
The car seat base was also extremely easy to set up. I went out to my truck expecting it to be complex and time consuming, but it took me less than 5 minutes. The car seat easily secures into place and with the pull of a latch it easily comes out. Our little girl appears to be very comfortable in this seat and I feel at ease knowing she is secured in a high quality car seat.
The stroller rides are smooth and we have no complaints. There are numerous accessories with this travel system that make it even better, but since I know anyone reading this has probably read up on all the specifics, I won’t list them all here.
I highly recommend this travel system to other parents.
My wife and I were prepared to spend a lot more money on one, but after spending hours in different baby stores, we felt this was without a doubt the best buy.
***UPDATE MAY 2015***
The travel system continues to make my wife and I happy about our decision. We use it on a regular basis and it has held up great. We have not had any issues and parents with other travel systems have commented on how they wish they would have purchased the Chicco Bravo. It does everything that many of the overpriced systems do, and in my opinion, it is better in many ways.
Holy Grail of Travel Systems (By Alyssa)
I have been using this travel system for 5 months now and I have to say it is GREAT! Haven’t had any problems with it yet. With my first son I went through many strollers before finally giving up and getting one that worked somewhat well for us. When I found out I was expecting again I dreaded searching for another mediocre travel system. When I first came across the Chicco Bravo Trio, there was only 1 review but I took the chance and ordered it anyways based on its features and the Keyfit 30 being the top rated car seat. It arrived very fast and took maybe 5 minutes to set up. It is the easiest stroller I’ve ever owned as far as setting up and folding down. It really only takes one hand! It is a little on the heavy side when you have it as a travel system and not just a car seat carrier but it’s not too bad. The car seat works perfectly with the stroller and with the base. It’s so easy to just click it in and out whenever you need to. Outings have never been easier. You just take the car seat out of the stroller, pull the handle under the seat of the stroller to collapse it (it stands by itself when collapsed), click the car seat into the car seat base in your car, then load the stroller in the back. Getting everything ready to go takes maybe 2 minutes! The height adjustable handle is also a big plus. My 5 year old likes to push the stroller sometimes when we’re on walks and with the push of the buttons, the handle bar is adjusted to where he can. With the handle on the highest setting I have no problem pushing and don’t have to bend over or worry about kicking the back wheel bar everytime I take a step and neither does my husband. Also I’ve been reading some reviews that state the fabric of the car seat causes the baby to sweat a lot. I’m pretty sure that happens with every car seat.
I owned 3 different car seats with my first son and he sweat in all of them even with the A/C all the way up. I currently live in Phoenix, AZ where the temperature has already reached 118 and I haven’t noticed my 5 month old sweating any more than my oldest son ever did and I lived somewhere 20 degrees cooler when he was a baby.
Overall this is a great travel system because of its features, quality, and most importantly, ease of use. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Amazing! (By Ruskie)
This system is absolutely amazing! This is our 3rd baby and after the stroller nightmares we’ve had in the past, this is like a dream. My husband was leery of the larger stroller (he wanted something a little more umbrella like) because of the one we had before. It was large and clunky and impossible to put away and get in the car. When I tried out this stroller and saw how easily it folded down I actually squealed. I could not believe the ease. And I absolutely love that when you fold down the stroller it is free standing as opposed to rolling down the parking lot or under the car. It is easy to put away with one hand, so you can be holding the baby or diaper bag and still easily use it. I love the smaller base on the car seat as well. We are putting all 3 kids in the back of a Jetta, so we needed something a little lower profile, and this seat is perfect. It is narrower, but is still very safe. Could not be happier with this purchase!!
Very happy momma! (By KPZM)
Love love love this stroller! We were trying to decide between this and the Britax B-Agile. They’re both highly rated for safety, but after seeing and testing them both in a store, the Chicco Bravo was a no brainer choice for us. Why we choose Bravo over B-Agile:
1. Bravo stands on its own when it’s folded up! That’s going to be sooo helpful when putting our baby in the car or trying to deal with bags from the store.
2. The sunshade on the stroller actually comes over the carrier. The shades don’t just meet, they overlap, which we think will be great when it’s raining or when we’re trying to keep people away from our little one in public. (We have a micropreemie, so this is pretty important!)
3. The reclining back is MUCH easier to use on the Bravo. It’s true that the B-Agile can recline at any angle, but they use straps to adjust it. So while the Bravo has about 3 positions, it’s significantly easier to adjust and that was more important for us.
4. The storage basket underneath seemed to be bigger, but I’m not sure about the actual measurements.
5. There’s a parent accessory tray with cup holders. I was reading reviews on the B-Agile and you can purchase a cup holder, but many parents were saying it wasn’t very strong or it kept falling off. So, I like that the Bravo has a permanent parent tray.
6. Handle can be adjusted to 3 different heights, which is fantastic because I’m fairly tall at 5’9″ and I didn’t want to feel like I was pushing a kiddy stroller around.
7. And lastly, this gorgeous color! We have a baby girl and I’m not the type to just go pink crazy, so I was excited to find a pretty color that I liked.
There are some points that B-Agile had over the Bravo: like being 3-wheeled, a little bit lighter, and able to buy accessories.
But neither one of those points were especially overwhelming. The Bravo maneuvers just as well (we did a turning radius test in the store) and the weight difference wasn’t a big enough difference to us. The only drawback I see is that there is no toddler tray, and no option to buy one currently, but it seems like that could be accessory available in the future as it could just clip into place where the support bar for the infant carrier is.