- Lightweight Stroller: The essence of urban mobility: lightweight, compact and nimble
- The Fold and The Seat: with the push of a button and the pull of a strap, the City Mini ZIP folds three-dimensionally; multiple recline positions with a 55 Pound weight capacity
- Canopy and Wheels: UV 50+ sun canopy can be adjusted; 5.5″ EVA tire tread with lockable swivel front wheels and suspension
- Handlebar and Brake: Handlebar is stationary and rounded for easy steering; sizeable foot brake and release buttons are easy to use and conveniently located next to back wheels
- Accessories: Transform stroller into a travel system with a Car Seat Adaptor or into a Pram with the Compact Pram accessory
Graco City Mini ZIP Stroller, Teal Reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stroller (and so does my 2 … (By Lance Sandino)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stroller (and so does my 2 1/2 year old daughter) !
Originally bought this at Buy Buy Baby, but then returned it for this one because it was Blue!
Very comfy for her, rolls well on the ground, great height for pushing, and definitely protects my child from the sun!
Used this in California for a vacation where it was very hot and walked around a lot.
I was even impressed on how it rolled in the sand !
Would definitely recommend this.
If you are flying, get a stroller bag, or any duffle bag! Make sure to label it though a stroller as sometimes it could get lost! (Happened to me on the way back!)
Sad to report: poor, poor quality! (By Mrs.Oz)
This could be the perfect stroller. Light, more comfortable than any umbrella stroller I’ve tested, pretty, easy to store, and folds better and smaller than any umbrella stroller currently on the market.
But Baby Jogger….Why?! How could this awesome idea be so poorly made?! Who was in charge of durability tests and quality control of this product? Less than a year and this is my second stroller, soon to be the third! And I’m not alone. I even found videos on YouTube about the poor quality of this stroller.
First the support bar fell off in the middle of the street. Now, the 5-point harness strap broke (it’s made of very cheap plastic). So I will have to call Baby Jogger yet again and hope they send me a new strap, or replace the stroller again.
Last time they sent me a new frame and I had to insert my old seat, canopy, straps, and storage basket. It was a hassle. Plus you have to deal with shipping, etc… This stroller is not cheap, and its poor quality is very disappointing.
To be fair, customer service was good. Now let’s see if they will solve the problem the second time around.
Great stroller when space is an issue (By nikki)
I absolutely love my City Mini Zip in Teal. It is compact, easy to use and store. I have a 2 door hatchback and the stroller fits perfectly with room to spare. An added bonus is the stroller is a beautiful Teal, which is easy to see when traveling. For my needs (compact, lightweight, and travels well), this stroller is awesome!!!
love it (By Maria)
I love the teal color. Is easy to handle n Push around. Folding it was a lil tricki for me idk y 😀 but I’ve got iT Now.