- All the convenience accessories are included in this ultimate performance jogger, so there’s nothing more to buy
- Pneumatic tires and a locking front-swivel wheel with tracking are built to handle all of your jogs while staying active with baby
- Ogging strollers premium suspension system offers high-grade performance for a smooth ride on any terrain
- Breathable, premium tech fabrics are upgraded for your child’s comfort and feature reflective piping for added visibility in low light
- One-second, one-hand fold provides the ultimate in convenience for moms on the go
Graco Relay Click Connect Jogging Stroller, Pierce 2015 Reviews
excellent experience with this stroller (By Jesse Levitt)
This is the first jogging stroller I have used, so I can’t compare it to others.
The performance is great, I find that this stroller can handle whatever I throw at it and my 7 month old stays asleep.
It can easily fold up or open with one hand, which is great when you have the baby in the other arm.
The canopy provides a good amount of coverage, although I would recommend a rain/wind cover from a third party if you will be using it in any kind of weather.
Tires are pneumatic and can be inflated with a standard bicycle pump (front one is a little tricky because the space between the valve and the wheel is tight.)
Foot brake is solid, no slippage.
Front wheel tracking can be adjusted easily by hand with the screw and spring assembly located near the axle.
Front wheel can unlock for maneuverability when walking (always lock it when running!)
Cargo space under stroller is roomy and easy to access, and the pockets by the handle bar are convenient for stowing keys, phone, and other small items.
I haven’t really taken it on trails, almost all the miles i have put on this stroller are on the road. No problems at all on bumpy sidewalks/pavement.
I would recommend buying a third party leash, like the kind used for surfboards or body boards, to prevent it from rolling away in the event that you lose your grip.