- 3-wheel design and a slim 25” width offers compact maneuverability and lightweight at only 24 pounds; 12” air-filled tires with a rear suspension for the smoothest ride possible and a front swivel wheel that can be locked for stability
- Freerider compatible with Connector 1 (both sold separately). Also compatible with Face-to-Face Rear Facing Seat, Carrycot and with use of adapter (sold separately) to Graco Snugride, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio, Maxi Cosi Mico and Cybex Aton
- Seat has full recline (newborn to upright), 5-point safety harness and has a 55 pound weight capacity
- 2-step fold and new automatic frame lock allows the stroller to collapse flat for compact storage
- Features include: fully adjustable handle bar, a height adjustable follow-the-sun sunhood with flick-out mesh sun visor, large storage basket (11 pound capacity) and one bottle holder and bumper bar included at no extra charge
Mountain Buggy 2013 Urban Jungle Stroller (Discontinued by Manufacturer) Reviews
Best stroller ever! (By C. Chicago)
After MUCH research and a friend’s recommendation, we just had the 2013 urban jungle delivered. It is amazing! Sporty yet sleek. Glides so easily, can push with one finger and very durable. We live in Chicago and wanted something that could go through snow, sand, gravel and this is it. I was hesitant about the larger size but it’s worked out great. The baby can grow into it and not be so squished as the Bugaboo or Swift smaller version and didn’t want the ugly BOB. Amazon has great deals on the older model, but the 2013 has some very nice upgrades and worth spending full price. We ordered the Flint color, which turned out to be quite a bit darker than the picture (almost black). To brighten it up, we ordered a red canopy/hood for $35 and the two-tone looks sporty and unique. My friend gave us her stroller/carseat adapter which perfectly fits my Graco Snugride 30. Prior to purchasing, I contacted Mountain Buggy several times and had amazing customer service every single time…immediate live person who was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend this stroller!