- Includes: chassis, bassinet, mattress and all-weather cover, seat unit with cover, adjustable hood (used with bassinet or seat), dipper bag; Rain cover & Mosquito Net
- Birth to 3 years classic pram with bassinet and seat unit installed in facing or rearing direction
- Folding chassis; comfortable suspension; 12.5 in air pumped wheels ((wheels do not swivel); heights adjustable handle; large basket
- Seat with adjustable backrest and footrest; five point safety harness
- Bassinet offers plenty space and comfort; Multi-terrain Pram for smooth ride to use all year around
Roan Kortina Classic Pram Stroller 2-in-1 with Bassinet and Seat – Multiple Colors (Sky Blue with White Dots) Reviews
Worth every penny and more!!!!!!! (By Arslan&Nelli)
We are in Toronto, Canada & wanted to buy a classic pram that converted into a stroller with large inflatable wheels that can navigate through any terrain. There was nothing like this available in Canada or US and then we came across the Roan Kortina. This pram/stroller is FANTASTIC, way better than the ridiculously expensive boogaboos or storks out there and it is also much nicer looking and has a much sturdier construction—no plastic wheels or chassis like with the boogaboo. The pictures don’t do it justice and we were very impressed with it. Also loved dealing with the seller, since shipping was involved and Canadian customs is always difficult to deal with we were a bit worried about the shipping however the seller looked after it until the very end and kept us posted every step of the way. Its a steal of a deal for the asking price and we have gotten many compliments on the stroller so far. If you are thinking about getting one, definitely do, you won’t regret it
Amazing, Quality Stroller! Very Few Can Compare. (By [Reviews by Stardust])
I have been searching the stroller market for quite some time now in preparation for my new baby. I cannot tell you how many reviews I read and videos I saw on hundreds of different products until I came across this product and everything just fit. This is a very high quality stroller. It is not made in China, like so many products (and most of our strollers!!) we find in our stores now a days. It is made in Poland, with great thought and consideration put into the design both for mother and baby. A large part of the product is made of METAL and not some cheap plastic (including the spacious storage basket which I found quite impressive). It has a very nice durable feel to it, and I love the suspension. The wheels are great, and allow you to maneuver over pretty much anything if need be, including snow if you are an outdoorsy type like me. It is like getting a comfortable city stroller and durable jogger all in one!! It comes with so many features (like being able to rotate both the toddler seat and the bassinet to either face you or the world), and it has basically everything you could need right down to the rain & mosquito covers.
Overall, this was a great buy and was definitely worth the money. I was going to spend almost the exact same amount (and in some cases more) on a stroller that can be turned into a pram, like the Contours Bliss ($400) or the Britax B-ready ($550 when bought with the bassinet) but these strollers do not measure up in either the amount of features or the quality of products. Any other product that is remotely like this costs close to and in many cases well over $1,000. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality product that will last them, and will provide great comfort both to the baby and the caregiver.
It’s beautifully designed, super easy to fold and unfold classic Pram with Seat unit. It was also very easy to put together when new. It’s so comfortable for my kid. There is a lot of space in the bassinet. The Pram rides great and simple & classy. There are a lot of pros (see description and other reviews), but I want to concentrate on cons.
Few cons (do not get me wrong, I love it):
– Wheels. The front wheels do not spin around. I/my wife have no problem with it at all, all you need to do it is push it up a little and turn on back wheels. It never slows as down and I guess with smaller whirling wheels you never get such a nice smooth drive.
– Size. We really like the Pram chassis/bassinet/seat size – it’s very roomy, but it’s could be consideration if you are travel a lot and need to be able put it in your normal size sedan. You might need to take bassinet out from chassis and fold chassis (2 minutes job).
– Weight. It’s very nice sturdy pram stroller, but if you need to lift it often I would consider something else. We live on the first floor and never have to use stairs, otherwise it could be pain.
I put more cons just because wanted to stress out these points, but in general it’s a great value for the money, very nice Pram-stroller 2-in-1 (bassinet + seat) with a lot of features and we really happy with it!
Great pram stroller!!! (By Nika)
I am using Kortina pram 2-in-1 for more than 2 years and really happy with it. I used it with bassinet in the beginning and now using with a seat. I personally think baby sleep much better outside and my son was falling asleep right away in this pram first few months. In general, Roan does great classic prams (strollers). I am very glad I bought Kortina pram and not any over-expensive convertible stroller.
2-in-1 Pram with bassinet and seat unit
Very nice spaced bassinet
Great amortization on rough surfaces
Good size air-pump wheels
A lot of adjustable features: handle, backrest and footrest
Very easy fold chassis for transportation
Kortina Pram comes with raincover and mosquito net, so you should not spend additional money for these accessories.
The only thing I think they can improve is made the front wheels spin around; but to be honest, I do not think it’s possible on such a great suspension and its still maneuvers pretty good like it is.