- Summer Infant 3D-one Convenience Stroller is the perfect choice for moms who like all the features of a full stroller and the compact plus lightweight portability of a convenience stroller
- Padded 5-point safety harness with easy pop buckle
- Forward-facing single stroller design
- Simple, one-hand standing fold with auto lock
- One-hand adjustable footrest
Summer Infant 3D-one Convenience Stroller, Brilliant Green Reviews
Eh. Looks great, doesn’t seem quite safe (By Mary E Goodhead Cardoni)
The size and weight of the stroller are great. The canopy is amazing. The cup holder included is a bonus. BUT. The straps slide loose easily, and my 18 pound 12 month old can fold forward completely to reach past his toes even when the straps are tight; the backrest part folds over even when the stroller is locked in the ready to roll position. Also, the excess material gets in the way if the snap on the side that holds it shut once you collapse it. So when you try to pick it up, it unfolds again. I love the look, it’s easy to push and has nice wheels, but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Overall I really like it. I would buy again (By Kaildaria)
Bought this elsewhere, I was looking for a stroller that was light weight, not a million dollars, and had a larger area of coverage with the canopy. Overall I really like it. I would buy again.
Con: it has gotten stuck open a few times, we have had to really sit down and figure out the problem.
Pros: inexpensive, has one of the largest sun covers I’ve found, and light weight.
Perfect (By Yasmin)
Great stroller! All the benefits of a heavy duty stroller in a lightweight frame. Right there with luxury strollers like Uppababy G Luxe for 1/3 of the price. -Not on Amazon though, it’s a brand new stroller, I don’t think they caught up yet.