- 1 hand, 3 position recline, padded 5-point safety harness with easy pop buckle, and adjustable footrest
- Oversized, 1 hand adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window and zip out extension to block 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Parent cup holder, rear storage pocket, and easy access storage basket
- Easy to push with comfort grip, heat resistant foam handles and smooth glide wheels
- Simple, 1 handed standing fold with auto lock and convenient carry strap
Summer Infant 3D One Convenience Stroller, Solar Orange Reviews
Nice, lightweight stroller
EASY TO FOLD – there is a lever with a button that you press and lift. It collapses the stroller easily and then you lift the front wheels up. No strange jerking/shaking motions needed!
CARRYING STRAP – It has a carrying strap, which is great to carry it with when folded up. If you plan to use this stroller a lot, it’s a NEED to have option.
ROLLS EASILY – Nice, smooth ride. Feels like a Maclaren stroller
EASY TO RECLINE – Easy to recline up and down with one-hand, located behind the seat. Some of the strollers in this price range or below tend to have straps that you need to cinch, in order to raise or lower the seat. The mechanism on this stroller makes it super simple.
LARGE CANOPY – We used this stroller for a tropical vacation and the large canopy (it can expand) was perfect for a sleeping kid while walking around in the sun
ADJUSTABLE LEGREST – The seat extends past the knees on infants/toddlers, and the legrest can be adjusted all the way down (for big kids) or flat (for the babies), or whatever position is most comfortable for the rider. The legrest was easy to adjust and worked fine for both our 4 yr old and 1 yr old.
BELT BUCKLE COVER – there’s a flap that covers the seat belt buckle when it’s in use, which is nice to prevent the little ones from toying with it, but also provides comfort (the belt buckle is not rubbing against their bodies directly)
TWO HANDLES – It’s difficult to push this stroller with one hand. If you absolutely need one-hand pushing so you can hold/do something else with another hand, then you should consider a different stroller.